Visit the A la Mode Pies Café!
Attention Pie Lovers. The A la Mode Pies Cafe, recently awarded a 2012 award for Best Hospitality Design, is now serving Phinney Ridge (across from the Woodland Park Zoo). Come in for whole pies, petite pies, pie by the slice, Caffe Umbria espresso, Bluebird Ice Cream, and even some sassy merchandise. The café is open daily from 8am - 9pm. See you soon!
Bourbon Butterscotch Pie
This New Orleans-inspired butterscotch delight starts with a delicate crust of vanilla wafers, brown sugar and toasted pecans. We then pour in sweet, smooth homemade pudding infused with caramelized sugar, vanilla, butter and a splash of bourbon whiskey – all topped off with freshly whipped cream and toasted pecan pieces.
“Point, Click, Pie!”
Taste what writers and food reviewers at Seattle Magazine, Seattle Weekly, Seattle Bride, Sunset Magazine, and many more are buzzing about!
Here’s a small serving…
“Since its opening, the Seattle company is taking a bite out of the classic American dessert, and replacing it with fresh and inventive flavors that will have you running to the nearest computer.” – 425 Magazine
Go Ahead, Nibble!
Pie Babies are the perfect portion to satisfy that lingering temptation. Some might say it's like a low calorie option! Our Pie Babies are packed with homemade fruit filling and fresh ingredients.
Available in assorted flavors: Fresh Raspberry, Caramel Apple, and Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse (Café only).
“I sent A la Mode Pies as Holiday gifts to several of my clients, and they were a definite hit! Several emailed to tell me how much the whole office was [...] Read More
– Jacque Boyd (West Seattle, WA)
- Kudos to our partners at @Lostlakecafe for selling out of our pies daily! Keep servin' em up, we'll make more! http://t.co/NdK3x1E7V1, 8 hours ago
- YES - the shop will be open Easter Sunday and we'll be making deliveries! Let the Easter bunny handle the eggs - we've got dessert covered!, Apr 15
- It's Tax Day - treat yourself to something delicious to take the pain away!! :) http://t.co/RPmYEI0707, Apr 15
- Spring break in Seattle! We're making extra pies and stocking up on ice cream to keep 'em happy and busy this week! http://t.co/5g4zMlw7Fj, Apr 14
- RT @KathyCaseyChef: All #rhubarb this weekend on @komonewsradio w @a_sanders_radio! Great in a #StrawberryRhubarbPie like at @AlaModePies http://t.co/fkie6eUOPX, Apr 12