One of Our Best is Back!
The apple and ginger pear pie is back. For this festive medley of sweet, tart Washington apples and organic Bartlett pears, we add freshly grated ginger, and a dash of cinnamon - all baked in an ultra-flaky crust. This pie is light on sugar but BOLD on flavor. Taste why Seattle Met named this pie one of the top 10 bites of 2011!
Go Ahead, Nibble!
Pie Babies are the perfect portion to satisfy that lingering temptation. Some might say it's like a low calorie option! Our Pie Babies are packed with homemade fruit filling and fresh ingredients.
Available in assorted flavors: Fresh Raspberry, Caramel Apple, and Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse (Café only).
Bourbon Butterscotch Pie
This New Orleans-inspired butterscotch delight starts with a delicate crust of vanilla wafers, brown sugar and toasted pecans. We then pour in sweet, smooth homemade pudding infused with caramelized sugar, vanilla, butter and a splash of bourbon whiskey – all topped off with freshly whipped cream and toasted pecan pieces.
Visit the A la Mode Pies Café!
Attention Pie Lovers. The A la Mode Pies Cafe, recently awarded a 2012 award for Best Hospitality Design, is now serving Phinney Ridge (across from the Woodland Park Zoo). Come in for whole pies, petite pies, pie by the slice, Caffe Umbria espresso, Bluebird Ice Cream, and even some sassy merchandise. The café is open daily from 8am - 9pm. See you soon!
Our Commitment to Quality
From lattice top to crumbled bottom, every A la Mode pie is handmade and prepared fresh using the highest quality ingredients. Most of our premium fruit is certified organic and sourced from local farms.
“The sour cherry pie was so good – I wish I lived closer to get another one. People thought I was a bit crazy to drive down for the day for pie…that was [...] Read More
– Carmen Lee (Vancouver BC)
- Still time to swing by and get some pie for tonight's @Seahawks game - Blue Hawaiian is a great choice! http://t.co/8pqnInqSU6, Dec 03
- Thanksgiving is over...are you having pie withdrawal? We can help! http://t.co/BvK9cnPHpK, Dec 02
- RT @AllForKai: You: How are ya? Me: Livin the dream! #newjob @ A La Mode Pies http://t.co/DuL9HLwkkd, Dec 02
- RT @deliaalley: A big thank you to everyone on staff for making fabulous pies this Thanksgiving :-) (Checked in at A la Mode Pies) http://t.co/s2cQuzoj7r, Nov 29
- RT @cakespy: Piepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepie, Nov 29